Participant Assets for Local weather Watch
Necessary COVID-related steering on your space may be discovered right here.
Please be sure that to join right here to obtain electronic mail updates about Local weather Watch.
Then comply with these steps under:
Step 1 | Step 2 | Step 3 | Step 4
Step 1: To get began collaborating in Local weather Watch see if there’s a native Coordinator in your space
- Examine the Coordinator itemizing
- If there isn’t any coordinator close to you think about turning into a neighborhood coordinator by studying the supplies on this web page.
- Should you simply need to take part by yourself, thats okay! Look via this to discover an in-depth, visible information to how local weather watch works and be taught how one can get began by yourself.
Step 2: Then learn these to discover ways to conduct Local weather Watch surveys
These supplies give a basic overview of this system so you possibly can determine if you wish to take part:
These supplies provide you with extra particular directions on tips on how to take part:
Step 3: Subsequent, be taught in regards to the methods you possibly can acquire and submit your information
Step 4: Earlier than you exit to survey, use these on-line mapping instruments to plan your survey areas
Take heed to our webinar on Learn how to use the Local weather Watch mapping instruments (Nov 5, 2021)
Directions on tips on how to use the device to discover squares and plan survey level areas can be found via the knowledge icon within the Planner.
If you’re requested for login credentials, please comply with these steps
1. Go to arcgis.com and login with the offered credentials.
Username : ClimateWatch Password: Audubon1
2. As soon as logged in and whereas in the identical window, go to the highest and navigate to https://gis.audubon.org/ClimateWatch
Directions on tips on how to declare a sq. are contained via the knowledge icon within the planner.