DRDO Proclaims Vacancies for Junior Analysis Fellows; Apply Right here
The Defence Analysis and Growth Organisation (DRDO) has introduced vacancies at Defence Electronics Analysis Laboratory, Hyderabad, for numerous engineering tasks.
The Defence Analysis and Growth Organisation (DRDO) is inviting purposes for junior analysis fellow vacancies for a number of tasks in several batches of engineering. The vacancies are introduced at Defence Electronics Analysis Laboratory, Hyderabad.
The candidates chosen for 12 new vacancies might be engaged for a brief interval.
Issues to know:
- Candidates with a BE or BTech within the first division with a sound GATE rating or ME or MTech within the first division each on the graduate and postgraduate stage in sure streams can apply.
- There are seven vacancies in electronics and communication engineering, three in laptop science engineering and two in mechanical engineering.
- The tenure of the fellowship might be two years, initially. It will be prolonged primarily based on the efficiency of the candidates.
- The utmost age restrict for the candidates is 28 years as of the final date of receipt of the appliance.
- The fellowship gained’t exceed 5 years.
- For the primary two years, the wage might be Rs 31,000 and for the subsequent yr, will probably be Rs 35,000/month.
- For extra data, undergo the official notification.
How you can apply:
- Obtain the commercial, software type and directions from the official web site.
- Fill out the appliance type as per the directions and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic ‘Utility for JRF (Topic Code)’ together with the scanned copy of the required paperwork.
- Shortlisted candidates might be intimated by way of e-mail/DRDO web site concerning the date and venue of the interview.
- For extra data, confer with the official notification.
- Final date for submitting purposes – 10 November 2022.
In case of queries, mail to email@example.com.
Edited by Yoshita Rao
We at The Higher India need to showcase every part that’s working on this nation. By utilizing the ability of constructive journalism, we need to change India – one story at a time. Should you learn us, like us and wish this optimistic motion to develop, then do contemplate supporting us by way of the next buttons.
Please learn these FAQs earlier than contributing.